Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI)
All individuals conducting human subjects research with Hanover College are required to complete human subjects training through the CITI program and must renew their certificate every three years.
To register with the CITI Program:
- Go to the CITI Program registration page
- Under Organization Affiliation, enter "Hanover" and select "Hanover College"
- Click the two boxes and then "Create a CITI Program account"
- Enter the necessary information to create an account
- You DO NOT need to add any extra classes. Your Hanover affiliation will automatically set you up with access to the necessary training courses.
- You will now be able to log in with the username and password you created
To complete or renew your training:
- Go to the CITI Program login page
- Enter the username and password you used when you created your account
- Under Institutional Courses, look for Hanover College
- Select "View Courses"
- Complete any active courses or courses ready to begin
To access your certificate:
- Follow the instructions above to access your account
- Under Completed Courses, look for Social & Behavioral Research
- Select "View - Print - Share Record"
- Under Completion Certificate, select "View/Print"
- Download the .pdf file so that you can submit it with your IRB application